Website launch competition – Win a handheld VHF radio and Anker charge pack
Our new website is live! It has a new, fresher feel and should make viewing our site on your mobile devices easier. User experience is important to us, we want you to enjoy using our site and to return it to as a place to not only find out what events we have planned but as a source of useful sailing information. To this end, we are inviting feedback on our new site – the content, the structure. Does it do what you need it to do? What have we missed? Does it work as we hope on your mobile?
Submit your thoughts to us before 31 August 2018 via firstname.lastname@example.org to be entered into a draw to win a handheld VHF radio and Anker charge pack.
Ruaraidh, Marie and the instructing team will review and announce the winner at our September drinks on Wednesday 12th September 2018 at the Bishops Finger in Smithfield.
Each entry will be assessed against humour, understanding of sailing, sailors, yachts and yachting, at the absolute discretion of Equinox Sailing.
Summer RYA Practical Courses
Competent Crew, Day Skipper
2 & 3 day weekend courses
- 18th - 19th August
- 8th - 9th September
- 21st - 23rd September
- 6th - 7th October
- 19th - 21st October
- 25th - 29th August
- 1st - 5th September
- 8th - 12th October
Upcoming RYA First Aid Course
Join us on 22 September in Docklands
- Is your First Aid up to date?
- Important at sea and onshore.
- We are running the RYA First Aid course on Sat 22 September in Docklands.
- This certificate will get you up to date for the next 3 years.
Autumn Theory courses
Day Skipper and Yachtmaster Theory Courses
Day Skipper Classroom 3 weekends
- 8th–9th, 15th–16th and 22nd–23rd
- 3rd–4th, 10th–11th and 16th–18th
Day Skipper Classroom dates
- Tuesday and Thursday nights from 25th & 27th September for 5 weeks, plus 27th & 28th October weekend
Yachtmaster Classroom 3 weekends
- 6th–7th, 12th–14th and 20th–21st